Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 35
Race: White
Height: 72 inches
Weight: 220 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Medium

Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears, mole by right eye, mole above mustache on right side of face, mole on right temple, previously fractured right forearm, previously fractured foot, tonsils removed.

Clothing: Gray silky shirt, jeans, tan leather jacket.

Jewelry: "Mobado" watch worn on right wrist, possibly wearing a small hoop in each ear.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Ahren was last seen at approximately 7:00pm at the McDonald's at Coal and Overland Rd. in Boise, ID. This was Ahren's scheduled drop off location for his son to meet up with his mother. The following day, Ahren failed to call to arrange a pick up time which was very unlike him. His vehicle was located the same day he went missing at his residence nearby.

Investigative Agency: Boise Police Department
Phone: 208-373-5406
Investigative Case #: DR 440-526

Charley Project Info:

Barnard was last seen in Boise, Idaho on December 4, 2004. He dropped his son off at 7:00 p.m. He was planning to see the child again the next morning, but never arrived, which is uncharacteristic of him. Barnard's last cellular phone call was at 7:15 p.m. on the day of his disappearance. His car was later found parked in his driveway. He has never been heard from again. He may be driving a green Land Rover sport utility vehicle (SUV) with temporary Idaho license plates.

Barnard is a gun dealer and may frequent gun shows. He also has worked as a disc jockey in strip clubs and has been known to carry weapons. He had an outstanding warrant for his arrest for battery in Ada County, Idaho at the time of his disappearance, but police are not sure whether his disappearance has anything to do with it.

Prior to his disappearance, Barnard was fighting for custody of his son and had a falling out with his business partner. There is no evidence of foul play in his case, but due to his lifestyle, his disappearance is considered suspicious. Barnard's family stated he is a dedicated father who would not have willingly abandoned his children. He also left behind his dog and cat without making arrangements for their welfare, which his loved ones stated is uncharacteristic of him. His case remains unsolved.

Print a poster: http://www.projectja...hrenBarnard.pdf

#2 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts
  • LocationMetropolitan St. Louis

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

KTVB.COM | Boise, Idaho News, Weather, Sports & Traffic | IDAHO NEWS

January 27, 2005

BOISE -- Boise Police are asking for the public's help in locating a local businessman who hasn't been seen in almost two months.

Ahren Barnard, 35, of Boise was reported missing Dec. 4, 2004.

Police says Barnard is a gun dealer and frequents gun shows. He has also worked in strip clubs as disc jockey and has been known to carry weapons.

Barnard does have an outstanding warrant out for his arrest on an Ada County battery charge.

Detectives say they have not found any evidence of a crime, but because of Barnard's activities, his disappearance is considered suspicious.

Police would like to hear from anyone who has information about Barnard's whereabouts since Dec. 4.

Anyone with that information is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 343-COPS.

#3 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:05 AM

A video can be found on this site, but will most likely be up for a limited time:
http://www.6onyoursi...u=Ahren Barnard  <<include the last + sign for link to work

From Channel 6:

A missing person case more than two years old has police more concerned than ever. Ahren Barnard went missing on a Saturday in December of 2004. Police say what's causing them concern is that they've found no trace, no clues about his disappearance.

A message from Ahren's Mother:
Hello friends,

I just wanted to let you know that after nearly 2-1/2 years the Idaho Statesman finally allowed me to buy an ad regarding my son's disappearance.  As a result of the ad, KIVI Channel 6 News picked up the story and ran a segment on his disappearance.  We've been unable to get any media coverage up until now, so this was a very good thing.  Please, if you will, take a look at it, and forward this email to all of your friends, asking them to do the same.  It is important to get his picture to the public nationwide, and especially in Boise where he disappeared.

KIVI Chanel 6 story:  http://www.6onyourside.com/

If you haven't viewed his web page, I invite you to visit it and sign his guestbook at www.helpfindahren.com.  You can also download a poster to display in your car, store front, office cubicle or community bulletin boards.We've also created a website at www.myspace.com/ahrenbarnard.

I know you are all busy, but I am desperate to find my son and end this nightmare, and could use the help of friends and family. 

Thank you sincerely, 
Vicki Barnard
Mother of Missing Ahren Barnard (Benjy)"

Kelly Murphy, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#4 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

Ahren's MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/ahrenbarnard

#5 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

http://www.ktvb.com/...n.25ea9230.html

Local man has been missing for two-and-a-half years

02:13 PM MDT on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BOISE -- Boise Police are asking the public for help locating a man reported missing two-and-a-half years ago.

Detectives say they have no evidence that foul play is involved the disappearance of "Benji" Barnard.

However, detectives are concerned because so much time has passed since he was last seen in Dec. 2004.

Friends and family members say it is very unusual of him not to have contacted his loved ones on significant occasions like holidays or birthdays.

Detectives have been following leads, but none have turned up any evidence as to Barnard's whereabouts.

Boise Police are asking the public if they have any information that might help in locating him.

Missing: Ahren "Benji" Benjamin Barnard, age 37 (born 1969).

Last Seen: Dec. 4, 2004 at a fast food restaurant at Cole and Overland in Boise.

He is 5'10", 180 pounds, with brown eyes, and has dark hair, frosted blond on top. He may have a moustache and gotee and has a scar on his left arm. Barnard was last seen wearing jeans and a black leather jacket.

Anyone with information as to Barnard's whereabouts is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 343-COPS.

#6 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:01 AM

From the Family:

Posted Image

"Dear family, friends and travel industry associates,

It has been nearly 3 years since my son, Ahren Barnard, disappeared from Boise, Idaho.
Ahren was 35 years old when he vanished without a trace.  There is suspicion surrounding
his disappearance, and Ahren is listed on the FBI's NCIC system as an endangered
adult.  I don't know what happened to my son, and I miss him so much at times I can hardly
breathe.  But I try to keep hope alive that the truth will be revealed and I will see him again. 
I pray that Ahren will come home, one way or another.  If he has passed on, I pray that he be
brought home with the dignity he deserves.

Please join us for a Candlelight Vigil of Hope for Ahren to be held in Boise on Sunday, December 2.
You do not need to know Ahren to attend, as you can come to show your support for Idaho's 300
missing children and adults.  Friend, relative or stranger . . . you are welcome to join us.
Please Join Us!

What:     Candlelight Vigil of Hope for Ahren

When:     Sunday, December 2, 2007, 7 pm

Where:     YMCA West
5959 Discovery Way
Boise, Idaho

Speaker:     Captain William Bones, Boise Police Department

Note:      We will be comfortably warm indoors most of the time, with only the candle lighting and balloon release outside, weather permitting.  

If you live out of town and can't make the vigil, but want to be present in spirit,
please send me an email with your thoughts, wishes, comments or prayers
and I'll print them out and hang them on the Tree of Hope, which will be
decorated with ornamental reminders of Ahren and pictures of his life.

And last, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!  At this time of year, I miss my
son the most, as he always loved the holidays.  But I am so very thankful
for family, friends and travel industry associates who have supported the
cause of missing persons in America.  Please pass this email on to your
friends, family and co-workers.  May God bless you for your kindness!

Vicki Barnard
Mother of Missing Ahren "Benjy" Barnard"

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#7 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:18 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with Ahren's family on this difficult day.

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#8 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

New video from the recent prayer vigil:

http://www.kivitv.co...ge&rnd=86236394

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#9 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:13 PM

Ahren is now on Project Jason's 18 Wheel Angel campaign. A special poster has been made for him and can be downloaded and printed for placement. More information about the program, and the link for the poster can be found here:

http://projectjason.org/18wheel.shtml

In addition to the campaign, Ahren is also featured in a national trucking publication, either Through the Gears or Independent Contractor. These free magazines are distributed in truck stops nationwide and have a circulation of about 150,000.

Through the Gears and Independent Contractor are two of Target Media Partner's many publications. In partnership with Project Jason, they feature two missing persons each per month. You can pick up your free copies at a local truck stop, but if it's far from you, you may want to call and ask if they carry that magazine. These are NOT with the regular for purchase magazines.

You can also see the current campaign information on this Target Media Partners site: http://www.thetrucke...ing_Week_1.aspx

We hope this helps in the search for Ahren. Please consider printing and placing a poster in businesses in your community.

Posted Image

Kelly, Project Jason

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#10 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:29 PM

Here's the story Vicki, Ahren's mom, wrote for the campaign:

Breaker One-Nine Desperate Mom Needs Your Help

Calling all truckers from Bean Town to Shaky Town and everything in between.  If youre reading this now, Bubba, let me say, Thanks!  Professional truckers hold a special place in my heart because my son  now missing for nearly three years  was a 4-wheeler road warrior, making frequent trips for business.  I always told him to honor the guardians of the highways and give those 18-wheel angels the road, for they were the ones who would come to his aid when in trouble.  Hed say OK, Mom, I know.  This is Bad Monkey and Im back out and then hed break into his road trip anthem, sung to the tune of On the Road Again.  Eatin toads again, just cant wait to be eatin toads again, love those crunchy, slimy green amphibians, just cant wait to be eatin toads again.  Id crack up with laughter and the anxiety of another road trip would start to fade away.  Bad Monkey knew just how to calm me down, and ease his Moms worry.

This quick-witted, fun-loving man always brought laughter and light into my life . . . until that day in December 2004 when he just went poof and disappeared.  So today, and every day that one of you share the road with me, I feel grateful for your presence, and for bringing memories of my son to mind.  With teary eyes, I think of Benj and start to hum, Eatin toads again  Theres nothing like the road for quiet reflection, and these memories, for now, are all I have of my wonderful son.

My son is 38 years old today, (Ahren Benjamin Barnard, born 10-20-69, known to many as Ahren/sounds like Aaron).  I call him Benjy or Benj.  Benjy has been missing from Boise, ID since December 4, 2004. When he was growing up, our family consisted of just the two of usMom & little boy.  Benjy and I were very close.  We didnt get to see each other as often as we wanted in recent years, as he lives in Boise, and I live in Portland, OR, so to stay in touch we talked several times a week on the phone, sometimes daily.  We not only loved each other, we liked one another, and we always had great fun together. 

Today he has two beautiful children: a daughter who is 10, and a son who is six; and he has friends in all walks of life.  Not a day goes by, in fact, not a moment passes, when he is not in my thoughts.  Sometimes they are happy memories, but more often they are desperate, lonely, and fearful thoughts.  I dont believe for one second that this loving father and dutiful son would have disappeared on his own.  It would be too unlike him to do so, and no one knows of any reason why he would.  What happened to him?  Where is he?  Dear God, when will someone come forward and tell what they know?

If anyone knows what its like to miss a loved one, to be apart on birthdays and holidays, I think it would be you, the truck drivers of our nation.  If I could, Id put out a ten thirty-three to the world every single day. 

The absence of answers is like a painful death in slow motion.  The anxiety eats at me from the inside of my very soul, numbing me into nonexistence , and I fear that one day there will be nothing left for it to feed on.  For me personally, it has been very difficult to get attention from the local, regional, or national press about Benjy.  It feels to me as if the disappearance of my son, a healthy adult male, is somehow less important than the disappearance of a child or an elder or a pretty young woman.  Each of the missing has mothers, families, and concerned friendseach of the missing should receive equal support and attention until found.   

I need your help.  I need you.  You were my sons guardian angels when I knew where he was on the freeways, and so I turn to you again to ask for your help in finding him now.  Please use your office-on-wheels to help me find my son.  Any of the actions below would help, or maybe you have another idea?  Share it with me and I will try to do it. 

Please keep his picture in your cab for at least a little while

Oftentimes the smallest tidbit might be what breaks the case, so please report anything you hear or know (Boise Police, Sgt. Mark Barnett, 208-373-5401)

Visit Benjys website at www.HelpFindAhren.com for more details and share his story widely

Talk about him to your trucker buddies, keep a watchful eye out

Print his 18 Wheel Angel flyer or flyers from his website and post them at your stops along the road (or email me and Ill mail you some posters to distribute)

Tell his story on Channel 19, along the road, and to your friends and family

Remember ALL of the missingeven the healthy adult men; their familiesespecially we single momscould use your help.

May God bless you all and keep you safe in your travels.  This is the mother of Bad Monkey saying preeshaydit for your good hearts and for your help.

Vicki Barnard

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#11 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

http://blogs.discove...missing---.html

May 16, 2008

The Missing -- A Weekly exposé of Lost Souls -- Issue #14

In this week's edition of "The Missing," we revisit the mysterious disappearance of Ahren Benjamin Barnard, a 35-year-old resident of Boise, Idaho, who went missing in December 2004.

"I live with this every single day," Ahren's mother, Vicki Barnard, said in a telephone interview with Investigation Discovery. "It's like this lead coat that you wear, this heavy thing that you can't put aside, unless you are a person willing to walk away from your loved one. Life goes on for everyone else and you can't fault them for that. It's good that people want to lead their life, but it is so hard to live in this gray area. Your life moves on but you still have one foot stuck in the gray."

Ahren was last seen around 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, 2004. According to Vicki, she spoke with her son on the telephone the night before he disappeared, and he was in a good mood. He was looking forward to the New Year and told her he was thinking about buying a limousine and obtaining a chauffeur license.

"We had a good conversation," Vicki remembered. "We started to make plans for Christmas and he said he was going to call me the next day."

When Ahren failed to call his mother the following day, she was concerned but told herself he probably got busy and forgot to call. However, with each passing day her concern turned to worry, and her stomach was soon in knots.

"It was highly unusual for him not to call me or to return my calls," Vicki said. "Ahren always carried his cell phone wherever he went. He could not live without it. He had even purchased a second identical phone, which he always kept plugged in and charging so that whenever he needed to he could swap the batteries. You have to understand-we have a very close bond. He's my only child; I raised him myself since he was a toddler, so when I didn't hear from him I knew something was wrong."

Vicki contacted all of Ahren's friends, but none of them had heard from him since the previous week. She then contacted his ex-girlfriend, the mother of his young child, but she had not heard from him, either. Vicki lived several hours away in another state, so she called the Boise Police Department and asked them to check on her son. Officers later gained entry into Ahren's house but saw nothing out of the ordinary to suggest foul play.  With few options left, Vicki decided to travel to Boise to investigate the situation herself.

"I went to his house, and he was nowhere," Vicki said. "His car, drivers license, passport, phone, everything was there, and so I did not know what to do. I looked through his computer and found nothing. On his desk I found a Christmas list he had made out and some other papers that showed he had paid his water bill on the day he disappeared."

Vicki said she went to the police station to seek help but was told that they could not do anything until 30 days had passed since Ahren's disappearance. Undeterred, she continued to make calls to the station and finally got in touch with an officer who agreed to sit down and discuss the case with her.

"I spoke with a detective in person, and he said, 'Ma'am, you need to accept the fact that your son walked away from his life. It's December, it's getting close to Christmas, and he most likely killed himself.'

Ahren admittedly had a rough time in the years leading up to his disappearance, his fiance, the mother of his first child, was killed in a car accident, and he had spent $60,000 fighting her parents for custody of their child, however, he was coping with those issues and making plans for the future. Ahren was an entrepreneur at heart and had been successful in a variety of businesses In the year prior to his disappearance, he had operated a sport bike shop that he and a partner had started on a shoestring budget and before long had developed into a thriving business with $125,000 in inventory. Ahren and his partner's business relationship eventually soured, and they closed up shop, but Ahren saw it as another chapter in his life, and at the time of his disappearance, he was already planning his next move.

According to Vicki, the officer who was initially working on her case has since retired and the new officer assigned to the case, Detective Brian Lee, has been working hard on the case and keeps in frequent contact with her.

Det. Lee spoke with Investigation Discovery about the case yesterday. However, he could not comment on the status of the investigation.

"It is an open investigation that we're working, and I can't discuss the details with you," Lee said.

Vicki remains determined to discover what happened to her son. She has spent over $20,000 of her own money on a private investigator and various other resources and also maintains a Web site devoted to her son's case, located at www.helpfindahren.com. She also maintains a MySpace page for her son at www.myspace.com/AhrenBarnard.

"My son is a great person, and he has a good heart," Vicki said. "I try to keep hope alive, but from the very beginning my gut has told me he has been harmed."

Ahren Benjamin Barnard is described as a white male, 6' tall, 220 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He has pierced ears, a mole by his right eye, and a mole above his mustache on the right side of his face. Anyone with information is asked to call the Boise Police Department at 208-373-5401 or Detective Brian Lee at 208-373-5403.

#12 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

AAN Notify sent. Code 23

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member
http://www.projectja.../awareness.html

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#13 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

AAN Annual Poster Notify Sent  Code 33

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member
http://www.projectja.../awareness.html

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#14 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

http://www.2news.tv/news/35584544.html

Police continue to search for leads in missing man case

Story Updated: Dec 4, 2008 at 10:55 PM MST

BOISE - Friends and family members continue to hold out hope that 39 year old Ahren "Benji" Benjamin Barnard will be found.

Barnard was last seen on December 4, 2004 at a fast food restaurant at Cole and Overland in Boise.

On the fourth anniversary of his disappearance, Vicki Barnard, Ahren's mother, said she has to work hard to keep hope alive. "My instinct and my gut tells me that my son is no longer alive," Vicki Barnard said.

Boise police continue to follow up on leads. At this point, detectives cannot point to foul play in the case, however they do believe Barnard is endangered.

Barnard was last seen wearing a black leather jacket and jeans. He also has a scar on his left arm.

Anyone with information on Barnard's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 343-COPS.

#15 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,644 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Ohio

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

http://www.2news.tv/news/35584544.html

Man still missing after four years

December 5, 2008
YouNews Story Created: Dec 4, 2008 at 10:55 PM MST
Story Updated: Dec 5, 2008 at 9:36 AM MST
By Nicole Navarro  

BOISE - Friends and family members continue to hold out hope that 39 year old Ahren "Benji" Benjamin Barnard will be found.

Barnard was last seen on December 4, 2004 at a fast food restaurant at Cole and Overland in Boise.

On the fourth anniversary of his disappearance, Vicki Barnard, Ahren's mother, said she has to work hard to keep hope alive.

"My instinct and my gut tells me that my son is no longer alive," Barnard said.

Boise police continue to follow up on leads. At this point, detectives cannot point to foul play in the case, however they do believe Barnard is endangered.

Barnard was last seen wearing a black leather jacket and jeans. He also has a scar on his left arm.

Anyone with information on Barnard's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 208-343-COPS.

Lori Davis, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org
Help us for free when you shop online or do a websearch:
http://www.goodsearc...harityid=857029

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

#16 LINDA

LINDA
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:26 AM

http://www.goerie.co...EWS02/312299904

Still searching

December 29. 2008

ALBION -- In the photos, one woman is wearing a floral blouse. Another has blue eyes that sparkle. A third, his red hair cut short, is wearing a suit and tie for his class photo.

They're all smiling.  They're all missing.

"They've all got a heartbreaking story," said David Lohr, 34, who is surrounded by posters of missing people at his office in Albion.

Lohr writes from his office about the missing and the dead on a blog called "Criminal Report Daily" for ID: Investigation Discovery, a 1-year-old digital cable channel that features true crime programs.

He spends his day researching and investigating unsolved cases.

Many of the stories catch at his heart. Which is why he's taken his interest in writing and researching crime a step further to involvement with the group Texas EquuSearch, a team that has aided in high-profile searches for missing teen Natalee Holloway and, more recently, for toddler Caylee Anthony, whose remains were recovered this month in Florida.

Lohr traveled with Texas EquuSearch to Florida to aid in the search for Caylee.

He was among the searchers who came close to the little girl's body, only to be turned away by knee-high water that had covered the wooded region.

"She was just 300 feet to the left of us," he said.

His interest in crime dates back to childhood.

"When other friends were buying GI Joe magazines, I was buying True Detective," he said.

After graduating from Northwestern High School, Lohr joined the Army. When he was discharged three years later, he returned to Albion and began his own Web site featuring serial killers.

In 1999, the Web site caught the eye of Marilyn Bardsley, then the executive director for Court TV's Crime Library. She asked him to write for Court TV's Web site. He worked for the Web site until 2007.

"He's a very good researcher," Bardsley said. "He's smart, he's determined, and he's clever. Plus he's good at writing. It's a good combination."

On some days, Bardsley said Lohr could ante up 300,000 hits on his blog.

"He's just good at getting people engaged," she said.

Lohr said some of his favorite subjects are the missing people that don't garner the attention of the likes of Nancy Grace and the morning news shows.

"A lot of them don't get the ongoing attention, the publicity that keeps their cases alive," he said.

That's why he keeps the pictures of Corrie Anderson, Jesse Ross, Linda Little, Ahren Barnard, Carlos Diaz, Brandy Hanna and Branson Perry posted in his office.

They remind him of who is still out there.

#17 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

https://www.findthem...ng.org/cases/57
NamUs profile for Ahren Barnard

www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

#18 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,474 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

AAN Poster Notify Sent to AAN Subscribers  Code 66

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member and receive notifications about missing persons via email.

Click here to become a part of the solution: http://www.projectja...awareness.shtml

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#19 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

http://www.kboi2.com.../111291689.html

Police believe foul play may be behind missing Boise man case 

By KBOI Web Staff
Story Created: Dec 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM MST
Story Updated: Dec 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM MST

BOISE, Idaho - Foul play may be involved in a missing man case that's six years in the making.

Ahren Barnard vanished without a trace at the age of 35. He was last seen at the McDonald's at Cole and Overland Road Dec. 4, 2004.

“Investigators have gathered information over the course of this investigation and within the past few months that leads us to believe that Aaron Bernard’s disappearance was not his doing,” said Sgt. Mark Barnett of the Boise Police Violent Crimes Unit.

“We’ve thought for a long time that something has probably happened to Ahren since there’s been absolutely no trace of him in the past six years," Barnett said. "But evidence increasingly suggests foul play. Ahren’s disappearance is suspicious, and that’s keeping this case a priority for detectives in the Violent Crimes Unit.”

KBOI-TV spoke with Ahren's mother, Vicki, who now lives in Portland. She says she's always suspected foul play.

"I believe someone murdered my son," she said. "I believe there are a number of other people out there that know where the body is. I want them to come forward and end this nightmare."

BPD has not clarified why the Barnard's disappearance is likely due to foul play.

"I just want to find my son and give him peace," Vicki said.

Anyone with information about this case is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 208-343-COPS.

www.projectjason.org

#20 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

Today marks 6 years since Ahren disappeared.  Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and loved ones.

www.projectjason.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Project Jason © Copyright 2005 - 2014
Project Jason Theme, Site Design and Maintenance by Jeff Messick