Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:41 PM

X

read more here http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...52944-sun.html

Posted Image

Thu, April 27, 2006

Daughter lost in Las Vegas
Private eye hired after woman, 21, disappears in U.S.

By SARAH KENNEDY, CALGARY SUN

His daughter's disappearance into the dark underworld of Las Vegas has a Calgary dad fearing the worst.

With little help from Las Vegas police, Jessica Foster's parents have hired a Sin City private eye to hunt down the 21-year-old, who disappeared a month ago.

And the family is getting some Hollywood help with news personality Geraldo Rivera set to do a piece on the disappearance.

Dwight Foster said his daughter -- once a straight-A student -- travelled to Vegas in search of adventure a year ago but got lured into the murky world of the city's sex trade.

Print a poster: http://www.projectja...ssicaFoster.pdf

#2 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

read more here http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Albe...58783-sun.html

Posted Image

'She just left'Las Vegas man puzzled about what happened to missing Calgary woman

By SARAH KENNEDY, SUN MEDIA

CALGARY -- Jessica Foster didn't seem to be in any trouble in Las Vegas before she vanished, says a man who lived with her.

James Todd said Foster had been dating his twin brother Peter and lived with them in Las Vegas before she disappeared more than a month ago.

"It's pretty sad the way she just left and no one seems to know where she went," he said. "I've been asking myself since this started, where is she? And why hasn't she contacted anyone?"

James said he hasn't heard from Jessica in more than a month and as far as he knows, neither has his brother.

#3 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Father loses hope
21-year-old Calgary woman feared dead

Posted Image

UPDATED: Mon, May 22, 2006
By SHAWN LOGAN, CALGARY SUN

The father of a 21-year-old Calgary woman who became ensnared in the seedy Las Vegas underworld now believes his daughter won't be coming home alive.

Dwight Foster said Monday his life has been a haze since all contact with his daughter Jessica was abruptly halted on March 28 and as each day goes by, his hope for a reunion fades.

Hope is a funny thing, said Foster, who believes the Las Vegas police department have put the case on the back burner.

I've had a gut feeling from the very beginning that something was seriously wrong.

read more here http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...2/1592405.html

#4 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

Missing woman's father thankful for help

UPDATED: 2006-06-25

Still holding out hope his missing daughter can be found, a Calgary man says he and his family have been overwhelmed by this community's support.

Dwight Foster, whose 21-year-old daughter Jessie got drawn into the Las Vegas sex trade and was last seen March 28, said he's been able to raise close to $3,000 over the past few months to pay a Nevada-based private investigator working on the search.

And the family is hoping that kind of giving continues during a two-day fundraiser, which wraps up today.

"That's just the generosity of Calgary coming out -- it's just amazing," Foster said, adding by noon yesterday the bake sale and silent auction had raised about $200.

read more here
http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...52098-sun.html

#5 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Family website: http://www.jessiefoster.ca/

#6 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

More information about Jessie Foster  [/hr]There are Jessie Foster sites at:
www.jessiefoster.ca
www.findjessiefoster.com

Geraldo video is at http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/video-...=2006#th eTop under Sin City Mystery

Printable Missing Person Posters are available at http://www.jessiefoster.ca/Missing%20Posters.html she could be anywhere so please post them everywhere.

Thanks for all the help!

#7 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

We'd like to welcome Jessie's friend to the forum.

We're so sorry the family is going through this. Hopefully, there will be answers soon.

Kelly

#8 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you Kelly. All the support is really helping the family to cope.

To date Jessie's family & friends have not heard from her and there has been no activity on her bank account, credit cards or her cell phone. Her boyfriend, Peter Todd, has maintained occasional contact with her family.

We are looking for both Dutch & Spanish translators for Jessie's posters so they can be posted in more locations throughout the world.

Thanks
administrator@jessiefoster.ca

#9 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Let me know if you do not have the translators. I believe I can find them for you, even the Dutch one.

Kelly

#10 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

We have located a Spanish translator but could use some help finding a Dutch translator. There are three posters at the following link http://www.jessiefos...ng Posters.html
The third on is the one we would like to have translated.
Thanks

#11 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

Do you have it in a Word Doc format? Please email it to me in that format.

Thanks,
Kelly

#12 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

I have included word documents of Jessie's posters at:

http://www.jessiefos...ng Posters.html

Please feel free to print and post them all over the world. She could be anywhere!

#13 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

4 languages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We now have Jessie's posters in 4 languages. Post them where you live and take some on vacation to post. We want to post them throughout the world. Places of special interest include Nevada and Amsterdam.
http://www.jessiefos...ng Posters.html

Thanks

#14 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...44220-sun.html

Fri, August 11, 2006

FBI looks into disappearanceUPDATED: 2006-08-11 01:55:08 MST

By SARAH KENNEDY, CALGARY SUN

The FBI is now involved in the case of a young Calgary woman who mysteriously vanished in Sin City. Jessica Foster, 21, disappeared in March after travelling to Las Vegas, allegedly in search of adventure. FBI agent Robert Guerra said federal investigators have spoken with Jessica's mother Glendene Grant and are in the process of writing a report..........

Please read the rest of the story at the link provided.

#15 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/news.html

FBI joins search for missing woman
by Melissa Lampman

The FBI are joining the search for a Kamloops woman who went missing in Las Vegas more than five months ago. That comes as a relief to her family, especially her mother, who has been off work since the 22-year-old disappeared. Glendene Grant has not for one moment given up hope that daughter Jessica (or Jessie) Foster will be found alive. Sitting in her kitchen Friday, Grant was overcome with emotion. “We just want her home,” she said, crying.............

Please read the rest of the story at the link provided.

#16 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Please note that I have documented permission to publish this entire story. There is no link because they did not put it online.

The Daily News (Kamloops)
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Page: A4
Section: News
Byline: Jason Hewlett
Source: The Daily News

Missing case attracts more TV attention

Another TV show has taken an interest in the story of a Kamloops woman missing in Las Vegas for more than five months.

Glendene Grant learns Monday whether the case of her missing daughter, Jessica Foster, will be featured on an episode of The Maury Show, a syndicated program hosted by former news anchor Maury Povich.

"There is nothing written in stone yet. The producer still has to make the decision," she said.

Grant has been in talks with associate producer Morgan Landau, who told her everything producers have read about Jessie's story leads her to believe the segment will air.

If it does, Grant, Jessie's sister Crystal Foster and dad Dwight Foster will fly Sept. 4 to New York for a taping of the show.

"I think this will get us so much coverage, not just in the U.S. and Canada but all around the world," she said.

Landau said the show airs a couple of episodes a year about missing persons. The program balances stories about people who are missing with success stories about those who have been found.

Producers stumbled across the website www.jessiefoster.ca during their research and felt Jessie's story would make good television.

"By the time we get all the pieces together we'll definitely know who is coming to the show and who isn't," Landau said.

Jessie, 22, disappeared in Las Vegas in April. An investigation revealed she started dating a man who may be a pimp shortly after moving there. His wife is a known prostitute who allegedly threatened Jessie on numerous occasions.

Grant said she believes Jessie is being held against her will and has been forced into a life of prostitution.

Global National has also expressed interest in the story. An episode may air in the fall. A segment about Jessie aired on Geraldo At Large earlier this year.

Meanwhile, Grant holds a yard sale Saturday and Sunday at 834 Dominion St. to raise money for the Find Jessica Foster Fund. Items are free but donations are appreciated.

© 2006 The Daily News (Kamloops)

#17 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Lindsay Harris

Action News has connected Jessie's case with the Lindsay Harris missing person case.

The Action News video is at
ktnv.com/tabid/1079/xmid/4210/Default.aspx

The link is also on Jessie's media coverage page.

#18 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Please note that I have documented permission to publish this entire story. There is no link because they did not put it online.

Friends head to Vegas in search of daughter: Young woman went missing six months ago

The Daily News (Kamloops)
Thursday, October 5, 2006
Byline: Jason Hewlett
Source: The Daily News

Four years ago Brenda Rose lost a son. Now she's helping her best friend find a daughter.

"I had a son who died. If I could do anything to bring him back I would," Rose said.

"What happened to us was bad but at least we have closure and know where our son is. Glendene doesn't and it's driving her crazy."

On Oct. 13, Rose and Glendene Grant travel to Calgary to sort through a storage unit belonging to Grant's daughter, Jessie Foster. The hope is there will be some clue as to why Jessie vanished in Las Vegas more than six months ago.

The women fly to Vegas on Oct. 14 with more than 2,000 posters and the determination to talk to anyone and everyone connected to Jessie's disappearance. The duo plan to spend four days in the city.

Rose said Grant was there for her when her son, James, 17, was run over while riding his bike on Pinantan Road in 2002. Accompanying her friend to Vegas is the least she can do to return the favour.

"I want to find some peace for Glendene. She's never going to be able to stop or rest until she knows what happened."

Jessie was last heard from by her older sister on the night of March 28. She went to Las Vegas a year prior to her disappearance for a vacation, extended her trip, and eventually decided to move there.

Grant said she believes Jessie is being held against her will and has been forced into a life of prostitution.

Before her disappearance, family members received a text message, e-mail or phone call from her on a daily basis.

The last person to see Jessie was Peter Todd, the pimp-boyfriend she lived with in North Las Vegas. According to Grant, the two had a rocky relationship, consisting of fights and yelling.

Todd was separated from his wife, a prostitute, who threatened Jessie on at least one occasion, according to reports.

Grant said sorting through Jessie's things will renew her energy for Vegas.

"Who knows what's there. She knew what was going on even if we didn't," she said.

Once in Vegas she will talk with Todd's neighbours. She wants to know when the fighting occurred and when it stopped. Other stops include newspaper offices and TV stations.

"I have to do something so I know I've done it all," Grant said.

#19 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

Jessie's mother just informed me that Jessie's profile will be shown on the Maury Povich Show this Wednesday, October 11th. Check your local listing for the station and time.

Thank you.

Kelly

#20 Kathylene

Kathylene
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

Permission to post an editorial written by Jessie's mom:

Las Vegas SUN: A MOMENT CAPTURED

Today: October 22, 2006 at 9:25:30 PDT

A MOMENT CAPTURED

A mother's anguish
As told to Tiffany Brown, Las Vegas Sun

My name is Glendene Grant and my daughter Jessie Foster has been missing in Las Vegas for almost seven months now. My best friend Brenda Rose and I came down to Las Vegas to see what we can do about getting the information about her being missing out here.

My reason for coming to Las Vegas is to get a feel for where she was living and how she lived, and make sure people down here know she is missing and make sure people know how many people go missing every month. It was our last thing we wanted to do to try and get our lives back on track. When I get home, I'm going back to work and start being a mum to my other kids and a wife to my husband again, because right now all I have been is the mother of a missing daughter, and that has taken my whole life.

We have talked to the mayor's office, the attorney general's office and the governor's office. We have talked to Metro Police, North Las Vegas Police, and we have tried to go to all the hotels talking to security and the front desk.

We want the truth. If Jessie is alive, if Jessie is dead, we want to know. Without proof I am going to look for her the rest of my life. If we have to keep coming back to Las Vegas we will.

Our family's mind is constantly on Jessie. Always. You don't do anything without having Jessie on your mind. I know she is alive. I've had four children and my heart didn't divide with each child, it multiplied. I feel that Jessie's portion of my heart would definitely know if she were not breathing on this Earth any more. My heart would feel it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Project Jason © Copyright 2005 - 2014
Project Jason Theme, Site Design and Maintenance by Jeff Messick