Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Missing From:
HALLSVILLE
TX
United States

Kimberly's photo is shown age-progressed to 34 years. She was last seen at about 5:15 p.m. by her friends as they were all walking home. She and her three friends split up approximately one mile from the child's home and she has not been seen since.

She was wearing a white T-shirt with the cartoon character Milk Dude and red and black cows on the front, dark blue jeans, and black Keds tennis shoes. She was also wearing a black bow in her hair, a SWATCH watch, and a gold ring with an aquamarine stone. Kimberly has an abdominal surgery scar and pierced ears.

Print a Poster

Harrison County Sheriff's Office (Texas) - Criminal Investigation Division 1-903-923-4000

#2 Linda

Linda
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:38 AM

http://www.tylerpape...EWS08/707310325

Mother's Search For Daughter Continues

Janice Norwood's phone rang at 4:30 p.m. Her 12-year-old daughter Kimberly was on the line begging to let a friend come over and spend the night.

It's a school night. There are chores to do. The house is a mess. Family's coming over.

Whichever of the dozen reasons Mrs. Norwood gave her daughter, Kimberly wouldn't listen and they both hung up angry. That was the last time a mother would hear from her daughter. That was 18 years ago.

A MOTHER'S FEARS

Kimberly Rachelle Norwood was last seen May 20, 1989, walking on Barnes Road with three of her friends. The group split up about a mile from Kimberly's home in the Caney Creek Estates subdivision, at the time a remote area between between Marshall and Halton where the landscape consisted of thick woods and dirt roads.

For years the Norwood family battled the question of "what if."

What if they had let Kimberly's friend spend the night of the disappearance? What if they asked her to drive into town with them that afternoon?

As the months melted into years, the pain of losing a daughter was constant. Now she realizes questioning her actions will not bring Kimberly home.

"I can't move forward, but I can't change the past," Mrs. Norwood said.

Mrs. Norwood's efforts to find her daughter have gone far and wide. She appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show in 1989, Missing Rewards in 1990, The Montel Williams Show in 1998 and an episode of The Maury Show in 1991 that never aired.

"I've tried everything, but apparently not done the right things," she said.

Relying on information from police has been hard for Mrs. Norwood, who continues to hope that her little girl, who would be a 30-year-old woman, is still alive.

Every scenario of what could have happened to Kimberly has run through her mother's mind at one time or another. She's considered murder, kidnapping, even Stockholm Syndrome.

"I believe she's still alive. But I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of her dead," Mrs. Norwood said.

Thoughts of death don't last long. Mrs. Norwood pushes them, along with the doubt and fear, to the back of her mind.

"If you don't have any proof they are dead, you have to keep looking. You can't give up. I won't give up," she said. "No one can understand the determination of a mother to find her child."

Authorities have followed tips in South Texas, New York, Oregon and parts of the Midwest. There have been reports of inmates claiming to have abducted her daughter and calls from prisoners trying to use information as bargaining chips to reduce their sentence, and every time the leads turn cold the disappointment begins all over again.

There have been many leads over the years. For a while, the leads gave her hope, and then the dead ends broke her heart.

At first, she would watch television programs on missing persons to gather ideas.

"I kept thinking I would learn something to help find Kim, but I finally realized it was not that easy," she said.

On television shows like Cold Case and Without a Trace, the mysteries are solved in an hour, less considering commercial breaks.

But, Mrs. Norwood has been struggling with her mystery for 18 years.

"The only thing I know is somebody took her out of the subdivision," Mrs. Norwood said.

For now she continues to hope, pray and, most importantly, share her story.

"I believe if I keep talking about it, one day I will talk to the right person and get some help."

LIVING IN THE SHADOW

In 1989 the Norwood family home was located in a densely wooded, sparsely populated subdivision.

The house in which the family lived when Kimberly disappeared was torn down four years ago and the Norwood family moved, but they didn't move far. The lot where it once stood can be seen through their new home's living room window.

On warm summer days, like the one on which her daughter disappeared, Mrs. Norwood finds herself wandering over to that window to peer outside.

"We didn't want to move far. I'm always looking, because I may see her come up the drive. This is where she knew to find us, if she could ever get away," Mrs. Norwood said.

The neighborhood is now illuminated with street lights and a blacktop road covers what was once dirt and gravel.

"I remember her as 12 years old. I can't imagine her as 30," she said.

Some years ago, Mrs. Norwood decided to donate many of her daughter's personal belongings to charity. At 12, little girls grow fast. She wouldn't be able to wear the old clothes.

Some of her daughter's more sentimental belongings Mrs. Norwood decided to keep - a saddle blanket, and stuffed toys, kept with a scrapbook jammed with news articles and missing person clippings about the search.

"I always thought when we found her I could show her how hard we looked for her. I didn't want her to ever think we stopped looking," she said.

Amid the newspaper clippings, missing posters and photographs are the only current images Mrs. Norwood has of her daughter.

Two age progressions were done, one to 23 years old and again to 30.

While Mrs. Norwood doesn't think the photos look exactly how she imagined her daughter would look, she can still see bits of her little girl through the manipulated images.

"I would like to say yes, I would recognize my daughter if I saw her, but a lot of time has passed. I don't know," she said.

BROWN-EYED GIRL

Kimberly, known as Kim to her family, was two weeks from finishing Hallsville Middle School and entering Hallsville Junior High when she went missing. The long-legged, brown-eyed girl with wavy hair loved riding horses, spending time with friends and playing with her sister. She did well in school and tested into two accelerated learning classes.

At the time of her disappearance Kimberly was last seen wearing black "Keds" tennis shoes, blue or black jeans, a white T-shirt with a picture of a cow on the front with the words "Milk Dudes." She had a black bow in her hair, a Swatch watch, and was wearing a gold ring with an aquamarine stone.

For years the community speculated that Kimberly had just walked away, but eventually when there was no word of Kim's whereabouts, they all came to realize what Janice Norwood knew all along: Her daughter did not run away.

NOT ALONE

Her nearly two-decade search for her daughter has led Mrs. Norwood to realize she is not alone in this tragedy.

The 58-year-old woman has suffered the loss of a daughter, breast cancer, a debilitating accident and most recently a heart attack. Still, she's found ways to reach out to families of other missing persons.

She has offered advice and words of encouragement to the family of Megan Garner, a 3-year-old who disappeared from a Tyler playground in 1991.

When the first search for Brandi Wells was held in Longview, Mrs. Norwood was recovering from surgery.

She couldn't assist in the field search, but helped by manning the phones.

"We've had 18 years of on-the-job training experience. If I can help anyone in any way I will," she said. "Sometimes I feel bad, like I'm not doing the right thing because I've not found Kim."

In May 2006, Mrs. Norwood traveled to Austin for the establishment of Texas Missing Children's Day, a day when neighborhoods across Texas are asked to leave their porch lights on to remember children who went missing.

"They're kids. They didn't ask to be born and they didn't ask to be taken. It's our responsibility to find them," she said.

On Saturday, the fourth search is planned to find Brandi Wells, a 23-year-old who disappeared from a Longview Night Club in the early morning hours of Aug. 3, 2006.

#3 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts
  • LocationMetropolitan St. Louis

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:24 AM

http://www.ktbs.com/...years-old-5628/

Missing East Texas girl turns 31 years old 

Created: October 12, 2007 05:50 PM    Modified: October 12, 2007 07:21 PM

It's been more than 18-years since anyone's seen or heard from Kimberly Norwood.

The East Texas girl disappeared when she was 12 years old. Friday would have been her 31st birthday and her family is still holding out hope. Kimberly was walking home from a friends house in an area West of Marshall. Investigators believe she was abducted as she was walking down a lonely dirt road only a few minutes away from her house.

Anyone with information on the disappearance should call the Harrison County Sheriff's Office.

#4 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,818 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Ohio

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

http://www.gokartsup...erlynorwood.htm

Missing Person Kimberly Norwood
Help Us Find Our Daughter

Kimberly was last seen Saturday May 20, 1989 in Hallsville, Texas at about 5:15 p.m. by her friends as they were all walking home. She and her three friends split up approximately one mile from her home and she has not been seen since. She was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and black tennis shoes. She has an abdominal surgery scar and pierced ears. It's now been more than 14 years since Kimberly disappeared from our lives. Not a day goes by that we don't wonder where our girl may be. Our hearts are broken and we pray that Kimberly will be found. The individual responsible for Kimberly's disappearance is still out there and must be exposed. Kimberly's absence has caused unimaginable pain and sadness that continues today and everyday. Investigators and all the people who love
Kimberly still seek the truth. We are asking for anyone who may have information on Kimberly's whereabouts and/or fate to please come forward. Please help us bring our daughter home today.

White Female, Height: 5' 5" Weight: 105 lbs. Brown Hair and Eyes

Date of Birth: October 12, 1976 ... Date of Disappearance: May 20, 1989

Missing from Hallsville, TX which is located in the northeast corner of Texas

Type of Disappearance: Stranger Abduction ... Age at Disappearance: 12 years

Report Information
Contact The Harrison County, Texas Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Division @ 903-923-4000
or District Attorney Joe Black @ 903-935-4840

Lori Davis, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org
Help us for free when you shop online or do a websearch:
http://www.goodsearc...harityid=857029

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#5 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,818 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

http://www.lrcf.net/...rlyNorwood.html

Missing Person from Hallsville, Texas
KIMBERLY NORWOOD

Posted Image
Age Progressed to 27 years of age

Missing Since: May 20, 1989
Age at time of disappearance: 12
Missing From: home on Hickory Road, Hallsville, Texas
Sex: female
Height: 5ft 4in.
Weight: 110
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Race: Caucasian
Complexion: medium
Birth Date: October 12, 1976

Distinguishing Marks: surgery scar on abdomen
Clothing Description: black "Keds" tennis shoes, blue or black jeans, white T-shirt with a picture of cows on the front with the words "Milk Dudes", black bow in hair and a Swatch watch
Jewelry: Gold ring with an aquamarine stone.

Kimberly was last seen at about 5:15 p.m. by her friends as they were all walking home. She and her three friends split up approximately one mile from the child's home and she has not been seen since.

Kimberly would be 29 years of age.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please call the Harrison County Sheriff at 903-923-4000 if you have any information about KIMBERLY NORWOOD
Or call the Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-LRCF(5723) or (toll free) 866-898-5723; FAX: 281-482-5727 

www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#6 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,818 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:41 AM

http://www.pegasusne...s-pub-profile-/
Squeaky Wheel Tour coming to Poor David’s Pub to profile missing Texans
Saturday, November 1, 2008
By Pegasus News wire

GINA for Missing Persons FOUNDation presents the 3rd International Squeaky Wheel Tour® (SWT), launching October 17, 2008.  The acclaimed 19-day event draws attention to several hundred missing people, each profiled by the musicians participating throughout the US and other countries, and is supported by the families of the missing and nonprofit organizations worldwide.

Clementine, one of the bands performing at Poor David's Pub on November 7.

Musicians participating in SWT earmark their concerts or events to profile a missing person(s) in their community.  They profile that missing person during their show and ask attendees to take a flyer to post throughout their community. Audience members become official GINA Volunteers simply by coming to the events and posting flyers.

This year's tour has reached across international boundaries that take us from England in 1996 to Dallas 2008. Damien Nettles disappeared from Cowes, Isle of Wight, England November 2, 1996. He is both an American and British citizen. His immediate family now lives in Dallas and continues to search for Damien whenever and however possible. Damien's family recently connected with GINA for Missing Persons FOUNDation when GINA was preparing a Squeaky Wheel Tour® web cast profiling UK missing persons to air November 2, 2008 at 2:30 CST www.411Gina.org . The Internet has become a valuable tool to help bridge the gap for families to get information out world-wide about their missing loved ones.

Clementine Band / Mark Wayne Glasmire
When: Friday, Nov. 7, 2008, 8 p.m.
Where: Poor David's Pub, 1313 South Lamar Street, Dallas
Cost: $15
Age limit: 21+

Texas area missing to be profiled are Roxanne Paultauf-Austin, Kimberly Norwood-Longview, Sara Kinslow-Greenville, Troy Grumbine-Irving, Melissa Highsmith-Fort Worth, Brandi Wells-Longview, and Monica Carrasco-Balmorhea.

Jannel Rap, founder of SWT, has intimate knowledge of the missing.  Her sister, musician Gina Bos, disappeared on October 17, 2000.  Because there was no lurid or dramatic circumstance, Gina's case didn't achieve great media attention and was soon forgotten by the community.  In honor of Gina, and knowing how scattered, broken and lost the families of the missing felt, Jannel knew she had to do something. The concept of the Squeaky Wheel Tour® was born.  A musician herself, Jannel used the power of music (and her band, Clementine) to start being the "squeaky wheel" that demands attention.

Mark Wayne Glasmire joins Clementine on stage to play music and profile missing people.

Jannel's LA based band, Clementine is a merging of singer/songwriters on a mission to help educate the public about missing persons cases. Clementine is most known for their musical and lyrical hooks and their unique vocal sound reminiscent of the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac and Crosby Stills Nash and Young. Clementine has shared the stage with Hal Ketchum, Louden Wainwright, Nickel Creek and more.

Mark Wayne Glasmire is joining Clementine at Poor David's. He was a top 10 finalist in the GINA Singer/songwriter Contest of 2008 consequently joining in the family of International GINA Artists. He is a seasoned singer/songwriter with melodies and lyrics that hook you in and make you feel at home while challenging your senses.

850,000 missing persons reports are made each year in the U.S. 110,000 of those cases go unsolved.  To date, over 300 missing people profiled by GINA for Missing Persons FOUNDation and SWT have been found.

www.projectjason.org

#7 Jenn

Jenn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,706 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:02 AM

Family Website: http://www.gokartsup...erlynorwood.htm

Youtube Video: http://ca.youtube.co...h?v=p1nQYJ9TtnY

Posted Image
Jennifer, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member
http://www.projectja...awareness.shtml

#8 LINDA

LINDA
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

http://www.marshalln..._web_vigil.html

20th anniversary vigil held for missing Marshall child

May 16, 2009

Twelve people attended a vigil Saturday night marks the 20th anniversary of Kimberly Norwood's disappearance. The number is small but significant, as Kimberly was 12 years old when she went missing on May 20, 1989.

"Twenty years is way too long, way too long," said her mother, Janice Norwood of Marshall.

The vigil was held at the north end of the Marshall Mall parking lot with a slideshow and music in honor of Kimberly provided by the Laura Recovery Center, which specializes in searching for missing children.

"We get children from across the country — a lot from Texas, especially Houston — but we also came up when Brandi Wells of Longview became missing," said Bob Walcutt, LRC executive director.

The Harrison County Sheriff's Office, which is in charge of the missing girl's case, was invited to the anniversary vigil, Ms. Norwood said. However, the sheriff's office was not represented.

"Nobody has done this for Kim before. We're here to remember Kim, but it's also for the rest of the kids that are missing too," said Ms. Norwood.

"They all need to be remembered. They all need to come home."

Monday, May 25, is National Missing Children Day and, because of the efforts from the Laura Recovery Center, it is also Texas' official day for missing children awareness.

"It's expensive to look for a missing child. They (LRC volunteers) don't just sit in an office. They get out and look," said Ms. Norwood.

Prayers were offered during the vigil by Brother Jim Houston, who called on Miss Norwood's family to bring their burdens to God and encourages anyone who may know something to come forward.

"Tonight we come together specially for a girl. She has been absent from her family but not from our hearts," said Houston. "Help us Lord to be an encouragement to one another to solve this and not only find her but others."

Ms. Norwood also offered her thanks to the handful of friends and family attending.

"This is really hard to do. We appreciate so much y'all remembering Kim and all the other kids," she said. "I went to a seminar in Arkansas for parents of missing and murdered children. I bought a book titled 'I Promise I'll Find You.' I'm trying to keep that promise."

The wind blew too hard for candles, but the long white candles were passed around to burn later in honor and remembrance of Miss Norwood.

The LRC is an active network for finding children and has set a goal of having 20,000 "poster partners," people who view or print posters of missing children promptly after their disappearance. Visit www.LRCF.org for more information.

#9 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,818 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

https://www.findthem....org/cases/1860
NamUs profile for Kimberly Norwood - Case #1860

https://www.findthem...hotos/full/2528
Age progressed to 29 years

www.projectjason.org

#10 Jenn

Jenn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,706 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

Charley Project profile for Kimberly: http://www.charleypr...d_kimberly.html

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jennifer, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member
http://www.projectja...awareness.shtml

#11 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationRenton WA

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

Project Jason Profile:

Name: Kimberly Norwood

Alias: Kimbo
Date of Birth: 10/12/1976
Date Missing: 05/20/1989
Age at time of disappearance: 12
City Missing From: Hallsville
State Missing From: TX
Race: White
Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Identifying Characteristics: Kim has an abdominal scar from kidney surgery and pierced ears.

Clothing: She was last seen wearing jeans, a shirt with 'Milk Dudes' cow images, and black Keds tennis shoes. She had a black bow in her hair.

Jewelry: She was wearing a Swatch brand watch and a ring with an aqua-colored stone.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Kim was walking in her rural subdivision with 3 other girls. They turned around and headed back the way they had just come from and Kim headed for her home, at around 5:15pm, but she was not seen again. Kim and the other girls split up a mile away from Kim's home.

Medical Conditions: None

Investigative Agency: Harrison County Sheriff's Dept
Agency Phone: (903) 923-4000

Print a Poster: http://www.projectja...erlyNorwood.pdf

Kelly Murphy, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

#12 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,818 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

http://www.marshalln...50ac48f59e.html

Families of the missing find new hope after Cleveland rescue

Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:00 am | Updated: 3:31 pm, Tue May 14, 2013.

By Sarah Thomas 

Two East Texas families are living with renewed hope for their missing loved ones after three Cleveland women — missing for more than 10 years — were found alive Monday.

Janice Norwood’s daughter, Kimberly Norwood, vanished a mile away from the family home in Hallsville more than 20 years ago.

She was 12 years old.

“Every time they find someone it ... gives me hope,” Janice Norwood said.

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus had been held captive for 10 years in a Cleveland, Ohio, home before Berry was able to escape Monday.

“I think it’s just awesome. I’m so glad for their families,” Janice Norwood said.

Norwood’s daughter was last seen on the evening of May 20, 1989, by friends who were walking her home. Kimberly and her friends split up during the walk.

The description of what Kimberly was last seen wearing — 1980s staples that included a Swatch watch and black Keds tennis shoes — is a reminder of how long it has been since the girl described as a good student, in love with horses and giggly about boys disappeared.

“She was a normal 12-year-old,” Janice Norwood said as she struggled to recall memories from those years ago.

As decades passed, Janice Norwood’s hope of finding her missing child has had its peaks and valleys, with peaks spurred by news of other missing girls reunited with their families.

“It happened three years ago when they found Jaycee Dugard,” Janice Norwood said.

Dugard was abucted in 1991 in California and was missing 18 years.

Hope isn’t just for families. Police continue to work the Norwood case, following leads and tips as recently as this past year.

“We still get tips from around the country. The most recent tip we got was regarding a woman who lives in California and thought a neighbor looked similar. That was eight months ago,” said Jay Webb, spokesman for the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office.

But Webb didn’t want to say if police believe Norwood’s family would be as fortunate as the families of the Cleveland women, adding the outcome there is what family, friends and investigators hope for in every case.

But in reality, Webb said, what happened in Cleveland is almost unheard of.

“I would say to find someone, especially three ladies that have been kept secreted away for this long, is highly unusual,” he said.

Still, Webb said, he has never closed the books on the Norwood case.

“This is absolutely an ongoing investigation. It has never been closed. There’s been a complete and thorough investigation for over 20 years,” he said.

Nothing short of finding Kimberly Norwood, Webb said, would end the investigation, one that has included the efforts of the Texas Rangers, sheriff’s deputies, FBI agents, psychics and four private investigators hired by the Norwood family.

“We won’t close this case until we find someone who stands up and says ‘I’m Kimberly Norwood’ and we can positively ID them or we find remains we can ID as her,” he said.

Norwood struggled to find words as she imagined what reuniting with her daughter would feel like.

“There are no words,” she said. “It would just be so awesome. That would be the best Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas there could ever be.”

Although Janice Norwood has gained a new hope for her daughter’s return, she said her husband, Bobby, doesn’t share the same feelings.

“I sense Kim is alive. A lot of people don’t. Bobby doesn’t,” she said.

After struggling to find the words, Janice Norwood said it would be more difficult to die having never found her daughter than to have found her dead, adding not knowing and not getting closure is the worst part.

“Not finding her at all would be terrible. We want to know. We need to know,” she said.

And time could be running out for the couple whose health is rapidly declining — worsened by the stress of losing their daughter.

“Early on I got so tired of people in the grocery store coming up to me because they had seen us on TV or in the newspaper and they told me how strong I was. I just got so tired of hearing it because I don’t think I was that strong. I was just doing what I had to do,” Janice Norwood said.

She survived breast cancer in 2004 and a heart attack two years later. Bobby Norwood suffered a stroke in 2003 and a heart attack in 2010, after 

which he had quadruple bypass surgery.

Janice Norwood was hospitalized 19 days in March, another six days earlier this month and was recently diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver.

“I know this. When I die, I will know. I’ll know then,” Janice Norwood said.

Jimmy Tidwell

The news from Cleveland fueled optimism in Rusk County, where a man has been missing for more than a year.

James “Jimmy” Tidwell’s truck was found Feb. 28, 2012, about eight miles from his home near Texas 315 and FM 95, said Sgt. David Roberts with the Rusk County Sheriff’s Office.

Lynn Akin, Tidwell’s sister, said no matter how small the possibility of finding her brother alive she, too, welcomes news such as that in Cleveland and the hope it gives her family.

“There are times that I think the worst because I think he would’ve contacted his family,” she said.

Before his disappearance, Akin said she and her brother spoke at least once a week.

“Emotionally, it’s very hard. There’s always those doubts and you constantly think about the ifs and buts, and you drive yourself insane,” she said.

Akin, like Janice Norwood, said she needs closure. She said knowing her brother is dead would at least give his family a way to start the healing process.

“We could begin to put the pieces back together and move on. It would be a bad deal, but it would also be something concrete. Otherwise, you’re just hanging in limbo,” Akin said.

www.projectjason.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Support Project Jason!

Thank you for visiting the website of Project Jason, a 501c 3 nonprofit organization. Your presence means that you care about the missing, and that means so much to us and the families of the missing.

Please consider helping us continue on with our mission.

Make a Difference!

Make a Donation