HAYWARD
CA
United States

SUSPECT COMPOSITE
Posted Image

Sex:  Male
Race:  White
Hair:  Blonde

Michaela was abducted by an unknown individual while trying to retrieve her scooter from him in front of the Rainbow Market on Mission Blvd in Hayward, CA. Suspect was between 18 - 24 years with a slender build. He had a pock marked or pimpled face and dirty blonde hair. He was driving an older model full-size car, possibly a gold or tan 4-door. Michaela was wearing a white t-shirt, pant or shorts, and black cloth shoes with brown plastic soles.

Hayward Police Department (California) - Missing Persons Unit - 1-800-222-3999 Or Your Local FBI 

Family Website: www.myspace.com/MissingMichaela

Print a Poster: http://www.projectja...aelaGarecht.pdf

Kelly Murphy, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#2 Linda

Linda
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:38 AM

NCMC717172c1.jpg

Michaela Joy Garecht

DOB:   Jan 24, 1979
Missing:  Nov 19, 1988
Age Now:  29
Sex:  Female
Race:  White
Hair:  Blonde
Eyes:  Blue
Height:  4'8" (142 cm)
Weight:  75 lbs (34 kg)
Missing From:
Haywood, California
United States

NCMC717172a1.jpg

Suspect-Composite

DOB: 
Sex:  Male
Race:  White
Hair:  Blonde
Eyes:  Blue
Height:  Unknown
Weight:  Unknown

She was abducted by an unknown individual while trying to retrieve her scooter from him in front of the Rainbow Market on Mission Blvd in Hayward, CA. Suspect was between 18 - 24 years with a slender build. He had a pock marked or pimpled face and dirty blonde hair. He was driving an older model full-size car, possibly a gold or tan 4-door.

Contact Information:
Hayward Police Department (California)
1-510-293-7000

Michaelaage33_zpsc40ebe14.jpg

Age progressed to 33 years

Print a Poster

#3 Linda

Linda
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:56 AM

http://www.charleypr...t_michaela.html

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Top Row and Bottom Left: Garecht, circa 1988;
Bottom Right: Age-progression at age 24 (circa 2003)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Michaela Joy Garecht

Missing Since: November 19, 1988 from Hayward, California
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: January 24, 1979
Height and Weight: 4'8, 75 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Garecht's nickname is Kayla. Her ears are prominent and both are pierced. Garecht's eyes slant slightly downward. Her teeth were slightly mottled at the time of her 1988 disappearance.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white t-shirt with "Metro" printed on the front and images of people imprinted on its midsection, denim pants rolled above her knees, flesh-colored nylon stockings, white anklet socks, black cloth shoes with brown plastic soles, and three-inch-long pearl or white-colored earrings that resembled feathers.

Details of Disappearance

Garecht and a friend rode their scooters to the Rainbow Market on Mission Boulevard in Hayward, California on November 19, 1988. The store was two blocks from Garecht's home. Garecht noticed that her friend's scooter had been moved in the parking lot when the girls exited the store; when she went to retrieve it, an unidentified Caucasian male grabbed her and forced her into his vehicle. Garecht's friend went inside the Rainbow Market for assistance, but the abductor was able to escape with Garecht. Neither has been seen again.

The abductor is described as between 18 to 24 years old in 1988, with a pockmarked or pimpled face. He wore a white t-shirt and had longish dirty blonde hair and a slender build. Two sketches of Garecht's abductor are posted below this case summary; the original sketch was later revised. The abductor drove a large older model American-made sedan. It was possibly a four-door vehicle and was cream, gold, or tan in color. The car may have had cement splatters on the sides and lights set into the rear bumper. The front bumper was battered; the vehicle may have previously been in an accident. It appeared to be run-down. The car was last seen speeding south on Mission Boulevard towards nearby Union City, California with Garecht inside.

Two men have been named as possible suspects in Garecht's case. Authorities announced that Timothy Bindner had a possible connection to her disappearance, as well as the disappearances of Ilene Misheloff, Amber Swartz-Garcia, Tara Cossey and Amanda Campbell. A photo of Bindner is posted below this case summary. He maintains his innocence and successfully sued Campbell's hometown of Fairfield, California in 1997 for defamation of character. Bindner, a married sewage treatment plant worker, came to authorities' attention after he began sending birthday greetings to young girls in the East Bay area. One child's parents contacted authorities and handed over a letter Bindner had written to their daughter. The note was printed backwards and could only be deciphered by holding it up to a mirror. Bindner claimed he sent the cards as a kind gesture because the girls were "lonely."

Bindner also visited the Oakmont Cemetery gravesite of Angela Bugay, a five-year-old girl girl who was abducted and murdered in Antioch, California in 1983. A photograph of Bugay is posted below this case summary. Bindner was never considered a suspect in her murder and another man has since been arrested in that case.

Bindner approached many of the mothers of missing girls from the East Bay area offering his assistance, including Swartz-Garcia and Garecht's families. Investigators asked Swartz-Garcia's mother to maintain a quasi-friendship with Bindner in hope of learning if he was connected to any of the girls' cases. She and authorities agreed that Bindner appeared to playing mind games with victims' loved ones and law enforcement. Many people theorize that he enjoyed taunting families into thinking that he may have been involved in the presumed abductions. He was once arrested for annoying two little girls whom he was trying to lure into his van, but the charges were later dropped. Bindner often drove around in a light blue Dodge van with a license plate that said "Lov You." Inside the van was wallpapered with many pictures of children. A photograph of the van is posted below this case summary.

Bindner refers to himself as a "good Samaritan." He asked Linda Golston, a reporter for The San Jose Mercury News, to interview him at Oakmont Cemetery at 4:30 a.m. He played his favorite song on her car stereo, "Jesus, Here's Another Child To Hold." Bindner told Goldston that he thought of the missing girls as "his children." She asked him how he believed the abductions occurred and he said one child was submissive, but another fought back against her assailant. Bindner added that he was "guessing" about the girls' reactions.

Bindner wrote a letter to a law enforcement agency in the late 1980s, stating that he believed the next girl who would be abducted from the area would be nine years old. Garecht disappeared shortly thereafter; she was nine at the time of her abduction. Bindner also sent a holiday card to a profiler for the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) in 1990. The card depicted an image of a young girl holding up four fingers. Campbell vanished in 1991 at the age of four. Search dogs traced Campbell and Swartz-Garcia's scent to Bugay's grave. Authorities never had enough evidence to prove Bindner was connected to their cases, although he was known for visiting the cemetery on occasion. Bindner was given a heroism award by the California State Patrol after assisting victims in the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. He has never been charged in any of the cases.

Curtis Dean Anderson, who was convicted of the 2000 kidnapping and molestation of a young California girl, was also mentioned as a possible suspect in Garecht's case. Investigators searched Anderson's mother's residence in June 2001 for evidence linking him to other missing girls' cases, but nothing was located.

James Daveggio has been considered as a possible suspect as well. He and his former girlfriend, Michelle Lyn Michaud, were charged with the 1997 abduction, rape and murder of Vanessa Lei Swanson. Swanson's remains were discovered approximately five miles from the site of Jaycee Dugard's 1991 California abduction. Photos of Daveggio and Michaud are posted below this case summary. They were also charged with additional counts of sexual assault in unrelated cases in the mid-1990s. In 2002, Michaud and Daveggio were convicted of Swanson's murder and sentenced to death. They are awaiting execution. Michaud claims that she met Daveggio in 1996 and therefore was not involved in Dugard's abduction. There are striking similarities between Michaud and the female suspect in Dugard's case, but the FBI no longer believes she and Daveggio were involved.

In 2004, police announced that they were going to re-interview a convicted sex offender in Oklahoma about Garecht's case. The man, a former Hayward resident who served a year in prison for assault with intent to commit rape, was interviewed for the first time shortly after Garecht's kidnapping. He lived only two blocks from the store where she was kidnapped. He is not being called a suspect in her case.

Garecht remains missing and her case is unsolved.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Left: Bindner, circa 2001; Center: First sketch of possible abductor; Right: Revised sketch of possible abductor

Posted ImagePosted Image
Left: Bindner's van;
Right: Angela Bugay

http://www.charleypr...cht_michaud.jpg
Left: Daveggio; Right: Michaud, circa 1990s

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Hayward Police Department
510-293-7272

#4 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,413 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Michaela has been placed on Project Jason's 18 Wheel Angels campaign. A special poster has been made for her and can be downloaded and printed for placement. More information about the program, and the link for the poster can be found here:

http://projectjason.org/18wheel.shtml

In addition to the campaign, Michaela is also featured in a national trucking publication, Independent Contractor. This free magazine is distributed in truck stops nationwide and have a circulation of about 150,000.

Through the Gears and Independent Contractor are two of Target Media Partner's many publications. In partnership with Project Jason, they each feature two missing persons each per month. You can pick up your free copies at a local truck stop, but if it's far from you, you may want to call and ask if they carry that magazine. These are NOT with the regular for purchase magazines.

You can also see the current campaign information on this Target Media Partners site: http://www.thetrucke...ing_Week_1.aspx

We hope this helps in the search for Michaela. Please consider printing and placing a poster in businesses in your community.

Posted Image

Thank you.

Kelly, Project Jason

Posted Image

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

If you have seen any of our missing persons, please call the law enforcement agency listed on the post. All missing persons are loved by someone, and their families deserve to find the answers they seek in regards to the disappearance.

#5 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,413 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

A story written for the campaign by Michaela's mother, Sharon:

My daughter, Michaela Joy Garecht, was kidnapped on November 19, 1988, at the age of 9. She has never been found.

Posted Image
Sharon, holding a photo of Michaela

Michaela was kidnapped when she and a friend went three blocks to our neighborhood market one sunny Saturday morning. They had ridden scooters to the market, and when they came out one was missing. Michaela spotted it in the parking lot and went to get it. When she bent over to pick it up, a man jumped out of the car next to it, grabbed her from behind, threw her in his car, and took off with her. The man was described as being in his early twenties at the time, with long, scraggly dark blonde hair, with acne so bad it looked like boils. He was driving a boxy tannish-gold older full-size American car. Michaela's friend witnessed the kidnapping and went immediately for help. In spite of an immediate police response, Michaela has never been found, and neither has her kidnapper. It has now been almost twenty years.

For those of you who never knew her, how can I tell you about Michaela? She was beautiful. She was loving. She was very kind and nurturing. She loved God down deep in her heart. But all those words can capture her about as well as a box of crayons can capture a gossamer rainbow. She was my first child, the first person ever to reach out and call me mommy. She was a very large piece of my heart.

I don’t know where she is now, whether she is still alive or not. I used to think that she couldn’t be alive, because if she was, sometime in all the years she would have found a way to contact me. But I’ve thought that perhaps she might be in a foreign country, unable to speak the language, or figure out how to use the phones to make an international call, and eventually giving up and blending in with her surroundings. In the last year, I had a lead regarding a young woman who did not really recall where she came from, or who her family was. It is certainly not impossible that she could have suffered amnesia whether from psychological stress or physical injury. Some have suggested that perhaps she has become part of a lifestyle of drugs and perhaps prostitution, and she feels too ashamed to come home, thinks we would not accept her. This, of course, is NOT true, and I want to cry out to her, “Michaela, if you are out there, please, please come home.” If you do read this, Michaela, call the police, or call us. We are living at Nana’s house now, and have the same phone number, although I guess I should tell you that since you were here, our area code has been changed from 415 to 510.

A part of me finds comfort in the thought that Michaela has probably spent the last twenty years in God’s arms, where there is no sorrow, no pain, no tears. But I went a few years ago to a friend’s father’s funeral, and I sat and wept throughout it, because my friend’s father had a satin pillow to rest his head on, and what did my baby have? If she is not in this world any longer, please someone tell me where she is so I can put her to rest!

Whether she is alive, or whether she is not, I cannot give up. She will always be alive in my heart, and I thank you for keeping her alive in your hearts as well, through reading this.

For more information about Michaela’s kidnapping, please visit my website at www.myspace.com/missingmichaela If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call the Hayward Police Department at 1-800-222-3999. Even after all these years, they are still actively working the case.

Thank you.

Sharon, Michaela’s mom

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#6 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,188 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Ohio

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

XX
http://www.insidebay...ime/ci_11017627

Girl's abduction haunts Hayward 20 years later
By Kristofer Noceda
The Daily Review
Updated: 11/18/2008 07:41:26 PM PST

Today ”10:15 a.m., to be precise” marks the 20th anniversary of the kidnapping of 9-year-old Michaela Garecht.

The South Hayward girl was last seen being thrown into the back seat of a car in the parking lot of a market near her family's home. The case remains unsolved.

Michaela's mother, Sharon Murch, has since moved to San Leandro.

Read more at link above.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/missingmichaela. Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Hayward Police Inspector Rob Lampkin at 510-293-7079.

Lori Davis, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org
Help us for free when you shop online or do a websearch:
http://www.goodsearc...harityid=857029

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

#7 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,413 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:49 PM

AAN Poster notify sent  Code 34

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member
http://www.projectja.../awareness.html

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#8 Jenn

Jenn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,706 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:04 AM

http://www.nbcbayare...-Area-Girl.html

Cold Case: Whatever Happened to This Bay Area Child? Girl missing for 20 years

Updated 6:43 AM PST, Thu, Nov 20, 2008

Michaela Garecht went missing 20 years ago in a Hayward parking lot.

For the last two decades a Bay Area mother has mourned for her lost daughter.

It was 20 years ago Wednesday, 9-year-old Michaela Garecht was kidnapped from a Hayward parking lot.

"We have tried for 20 years to reach out to someone who may have some information about this kidnapping," her mother, Sharon Murch, said.

For the last 20 years, on Nov. 19, Sharon Murch, has stood in this Hayward parking lot to search for answers.

"To someone who would have a lead that may help us find out what happened to Mikhaela," she said.

The ribbons from past years still hang in the trees near the parking stall where a stranger abducted her 9-year-old daughter.

"I feel this overwhelming need to keep Mikhala alive, the only way to keep her alive is in people's memories," she said.

Michaela and a friend had ridden scooters to the store to buy candy.

When they came out one of the scooters was laying in the parking lot next to a car.

She went to pick it up.

"A man jumped out of the car, grabbed her from behind, threw her in the car and took off with her," she said.

Over the years, police have sifted through thousands of leads.

One prison inmate lead investigators to where he said Michaela's body was buried.

He later admitted he'd made up the story.

"We've had leads come in the past 20 years we've worked over 13,000 leads the most recent one came in a couple weeks ago," said Officer Chris Orrey.

But without concrete answers, Murch does what she can.

Her friends and her tie ribbons around the parking lot and tape up flyers just in case.

"If Mikhala is still out there somewhere then perhaps she'll see it and i want her to know we still love her and we're still looking for her," she said.

Murch said a small part of her still believes her daughter could be alive somewhere and that's the part that brings her back here year after year.

"The one thing that I do believe is that I will see her again and I will hold her in my arms again," Murch said. "Whether it's in this life or the next. And that's my hope."

Investigators said they've gone back to reaxamine some early leads in the case.

They would not provide any more detail on the lead they received just a couple weeks ago.

Jennifer, Project Jason Forum Moderator
www.projectjason.org

http://www.projectja...awareness.shtml

#9 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:54 PM

https://www.findthem...ng.org/cases/49

NamUs - National Missing Persons Data System - Michaela Garecht # 49

http://www.doenetwork.org/

The Doe Network: Case File 181DFCA - Michaela Joy Garecht

http://www.amw.com/m...ef.cfm?id=23712

AMW.com | Michaela Garecht - Missing Child

#10 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

read more here http://www.sfgate.co...?entry_id=46624

Jaycee's case gives hope to mother of missing girl

September 01 2009 at 07:32 AM
Posted By: Michelle Richmond

November 19 of this year marks 21 years since Michaela Joy Garecht was kidnapped from a parking lot in Hayward, California. She was nine years old. Her friend saw a man grab Michaela and force her into a car. Michaela's mother, Sharon Murch, has never stopped searching, and Jaycee Dugard's recovery 18 years after her kidnapping has renewed Murch's hope for some sort of information about what happened to Michaela

#11 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,188 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

read more here http://www.reuters.c...E58E7WO20090915

California suspects probed over missing girls
Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:37pm EDT  
By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Authorities on Tuesday returned to the Northern California home where kidnap victim Jaycee Dugard was held for 18 years, searching the grounds for evidence that could link her suspected abductors to two girls missing since the late 1980s.

Investigators from two nearby towns said they were looking for anything that could tie Phillip and Nancy Garrido, the married couple charged with snatching 11-year-old Dugard from a street near her home in 1991, to the kidnappings of 9-year-old Michaela Garecht or 13-year-old Ilene Misheloff.

Dugard, who is now 29, surfaced last month after convicted rapist and registered sex offender Phillip Garrido, 58, aroused the suspicion of police at a college campus while proselytizing and was questioned by his parole officer.

The couple is accused of holding Dugard for nearly two decades in a squalid collection of tents and sheds behind their home near Antioch, east of San Francisco, where prosecutors say Phillip Garrido raped her and fathered her two children.

www.projectjason.org

Please help us in our mission as a 501 c 3 nonprofit: http://projectjason....y-campaign.html

#12 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

read more here http://www.people.co...ss-topheadlines

Phillip and Nancy Garrido's house in Antioch, with its warren of dilapidated backyard shacks and tents, may have been an 18-year nightmare for Jaycee Dugard. But for Sharon Murch, it is a source of hope.

After waiting for 21 years to find out what happened to her daughter, Michaela Garecht, who was kidnapped from Hayward, Calif., in 1988 at age 9, Murch is optimistic her questions will be answered by crime scene investigators who have been searching Garrido's house and a neighbor's property.

The searchers, who returned Monday, were granted warrants to seek clues that might link him to Michaela or another missing girl, Ilene Misheloff, abducted in 1989 from nearby Dublin, Calif.

"There are times in the past when I have given in to the thought that she might not still be alive," says Murch, who keeps a blog and information on MissingMichaela.com. "You never want to think of your child enduring endless suffering. But [after Jaycee], this gives me new hope."

#13 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

http://www.fbi.gov/w.../garecht_mj.htm

Federal Bureau of Investigation -MICHAELA JOY GARECHT

#14 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

http://www.amw.com/f...m?id=3555&mid=0

Behind The Scenes: New Clues Heat Up A Cold Case

9/25/2009

The AMW crew is back in the studio at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment for this week's show, and we're behind the scenes with AMW host John Walsh and Avery Mann.

This week, AMW will exclusively reveal new details in the murders of three people in the 1990s; science has connected the seemingly-unrelated homicides, and cops need your help to solve the case once and for all.

We're also looking at the case of missing girl Michaela Garecht, who was abducted from her hometown of Hayward, Calif. in 1989, and that of Ilene Misheloff, who disappeared from nearby Dublin, Calif. just a few months earlier.

Police have investigated accused kidnapper Phillip Garrido, who has been charged with holding Jaycee Dugard captive in his backyard for 18 yeas, for a possible connection to the cases.

"I think the finding of Jaycee Dugard captured the nation's attention," John said. "We're holding hope that Phillip Garrido has the key to what happened to these two girls."

#15 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,188 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

XX
http://www.insidebay...ews/ci_13427990

Jaycee Dugard case: Families of abduction victims look to move forward after Garrido searches raise hopes
By Paul Burgarino
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 09/26/2009 02:11:24 PM PDT
Updated: 09/26/2009 05:15:33 PM PDT

ANTIOCH - The search of the property of kidnapping suspects Phillip and Nancy Garrido may be over, but for three East Bay families looking for answers to what happened to their daughters, the anguish and questions remain.

As the neighborhood returns to some semblance of normality, the families of Michaela Garecht, Ilene Misheloff and Lisa Norrell are left with mixed emotions - disappointment in the wake of optimism not felt in years, along with a flicker of hope that the renewed attention brought by the Garrido property searches could yet lead to clues that solve their decades-old cases.

"It really has been an emotional roller coaster," said Kathi Russo, Lisa's aunt.

Sharon Murch, Michaela's mother, spent the latter stages of the investigation with a "lump in her throat" and often broke into tears when facing the possibility her daughter might be found dead.

Read more at link above.

www.projectjason.org

#16 Kelly

Kelly

President and Founder

• Administrators
  • 7,413 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

AAN Annual Poster Notify Sent to AAN Subscribers  Code 75

Help us find the missing: Become an AAN Member and receive notifications about missing persons via email.

Click here to become a part of the solution: http://www.projectja...awareness.shtml

President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

#17 La Vina

La Vina
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:33 AM

read more here http://www.examiner....f-her-abduction

Gathering for Michaela Garecht on the anniversary of her abduction

Sharon Nemeth Murch will honor her daughter Michaela Joy Garecht today at the location where she was abducted by a stranger 21 years ago.  Family, friends and supporters will gather at Mexico Super (formerly Rainbow Market) at the corner of Mission and Lafayette in Hayward at 10 am. (MAP)

Murch started writing letters to Michaela on her blog The Wondering Heart after Jaycee Lee Dugard was found this year, 18 years after being abducted by Phillip and Nancy Garrido.  Hope of a reunification was diminished when searches of the Garrido property offered no leads to Michaela's whereabouts.  

#18 Jenn

Jenn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,706 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:45 AM

NamUs Profile for Michaela: https://www.findthem...ng.org/cases/49
www.projectjason.org

#19 Jenn

Jenn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 5,706 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:57 AM

read more here http://www.ksee24.co...-101103064.html

Exeter Man Says He Was Questioned About Missing Girl

by KSEE News August 19, 2010

The Tulare County Sheriff's Department and the FBI searched David Jensen's Exeter home on Wednesday. Thursday, he confirmed to KSEE 24, he was questioned about a Hayward girl missing since 1988. KSEE 24's Matt Otstot also shows you why Jensen is now considering hiring a lawyer.

www.projectjason.org

#20 Lori Davis

Lori Davis

Forum Team Leader

• Moderators
  • 10,188 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

read more here http://www.thesungaz...news/news01.txt

Police ransack home for trace in missing girl case
By Mo Montgomery Updated: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:11 AM PDT

An Exeter family is still attempting to make sense of an intense investigation that occurred last Wednesday at their home on B Street. The Tulare County Sheriff's Department, FBI Evidence Response Team, Santa Clara Sheriffs Department's K-9 Specialized Search Team, Tulare County Fire Department and the Hayward Police Department searched David and Gaylene Jensen's home for hours collecting bags of evidence and digging in the backyard.

A hole was cut in Jensen's interior ceiling, the entire house was searched and multiple items from a PlayStation 3 to multiple CPUs were taken from the home. A backhoe was brought in as law enforcement officials dug multiple large holes, removed several citrus trees and attempted to dodge water and gas lines on the property.

www.projectjason.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Project Jason © Copyright 2005 - 2014
Project Jason Theme, Site Design and Maintenance by Jeff Messick