Why Choose Project Jason?
Here is why families of the missing say they turn to Project Jason for assistance:
- Personal evaluation to determine which services will best suit your missing loved one’s case.
- More than 100 hours of professional training in missing persons to provide you with the best services that we can.
- The opportunity for you to participate in a variety of awareness programs – Project Jason offers several awareness programs, most of them unavailable anywhere else.
- Sympathetic case managers – all Project Jason case managers have or had missing loved ones.
- DNA and procedural expertise to advise you best on what needs to occur with your case to ensure everything possible is done to find your missing loved one.
- Family member-only private forums where you can find numerous documents to aid you in the search for your missing loved one.
- You benefit from the only free online professional counseling service to help you cope with the psychological impact of having a missing loved one.
- You can come to the only retreat for families of the missing, regardless of the age of the missing person. This weekend retreat goes a long way toward helping heal the minds, bodies and spirits of those experiencing this unique, ambiguous loss.